Sunday, August 5, 2012

Introducing...Simply Responsible!

Hello, and welcome to Simply Responsible. This is a new adventure for me (Mandy Chalman) and my friend (Justine Hatton). For the past year we have been exploring the world of green/natural living. For us, so far, this includes: organic food, gardening, fair trade products, natural medicine, recycling and green home and beauty products. I say "so far" because going green is like opening a giant can of worms and once I start researching, I pretty much can't stop. I have a very patient husband. He has put up with me throwing out our microwave and taking away his junk food. This is true love, folks. He loves his snacks. Over the next few posts, Justine and I are going to try to bring you up to date on what we have learned so far. If you are interested in the natural lifestyle, you know that it can be overwhelming. My advice is don't try to do everything at once. Take one step at a time. Oh yeah, and make yourself a Pinterest page. I have one for Natural Medicine and one for Green Product Recipes. This is awesome way to organize my thoughts and it's a great way to save new ideas to try out later. We will use this blog to share new research and give feedback on any new recipes or products that we try. Stay tuned, information overload coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment