Saturday, August 25, 2012

Natural Bath Recipes

Our class at the Women's Wellness Seminar was awesome! We had a great turn out and everyone seemed really interested in what we had to say. We brought all of our home, bath and body products to class to show everyone what we currently make. Then we gave out all of our recipes! There is no need for you to start from scratch when we have already done tons of research. But if you missed the class, you can still try the products...here's our bath recipes list:

1. Dr. Bronners Liquid Soap - I use this for shampoo and body wash. My husband and I use the peppermint liquid soap and the kids use the unscented baby mild version. So far, I love it!









2. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse - Conditioner
    2 oz. Apple Cider Vinegar (approx.)
   10 oz. Water (approx.)
   Mix and pour onto hair. Careful…vinegar stings the eyes!
   This rinse works well for me and my daughter. It cuts way down on the tangles.

And...that's it! Easy, right? I have tried many different DIY shampoos and for all the trouble they just worked ok. Sometimes I would have a greasy streak left in my hair afterwards. And that's not cool! I'm a stay at home mom and if I am able to get a break from the kids and take a shower, I better come out with clean hair! Who knows when the next shower will be! But Dr. Bronners works great and I use it for tons of other cleaning recipes around the house. More recipes to come, stay tuned!

Mandy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment